The Alabama Manufacturer of the Year Award winners exemplify the elite of manufacturing innovation, commitment to excellence, dedication to employees and community investment.
Apply for this prestigious award to:
- Share your story: Businesses have great stories to tell and all too often neglect to do so.
- Recognize the hard work and dedication of your employees, whose contributions are key to your company’s success.
- Promote industry firsts and significant accomplishments.
- Join the ranks of notable manufacturers.
- Receive well-deserved news coverage for your outstanding achievements.
- Help increase public awareness of Alabama’s manufacturing community.
Who Can Apply
Applicants must be manufacturing companies that have significant manufacturing operations in Alabama. A previous Alabama Manufacturer of the Year Grand Award Winner may reapply for any of its multiple Alabama locations after three consecutive years of nonparticipation from the date of its last award. Self Nominations are strongly encouraged.
- Small Manufacturers (1 to 99 employees)
- Medium Manufacturers (100 to 399 employees)
- Large Manufacturers (400 or more employees)
- Emerging Manufacturer of the Year Award (May be presented to one company per year that has been in operation for five or fewer years and has demonstrated superior performance. The one winner could be from either the small, medium or large categories.)
- Step 1: Complete all fields and contact information on the Nomination Form as soon as possible, but no later than December 15, 2016. We need your email and cell information to communicate should a problem or question arise regarding your Application. Once you complete this nomination form and click on submit, company contacts listed will receive an email confirmation containing a link to two additional PDF documents that will help you complete the Application Packet and provide you instructions on how to submit your complete Application.
- Step 2: Read over the application criteria by clicking here and get your management team's commitment to complete an Application in the format required. Applicants must complete an Application covering all the criteria listed and submit it in the required format. (application criteria is attached as a separate PDF document). Completed Applications are due February 23, 2017 by 5:00 pm.
All application information will be held strictly confidential and will be used only for the purpose of judging this event. Our judges agree to keep all application information confidential and not to communicate, copy, or distribute/transmit any application information to any person or party in any form whatsoever, other than the award's administrator. Original applications will be returned if requested. The independent panel of judges will individually evaluate each application solely based on the content and quality of the Application. Complete responses to all questions are required for the judges to accurately evaluate all applications.