Welcome to the Alabama Manufacturer of the Year Awards
The Alabama Technology Network and the Business Council of Alabama are proud to present the Alabama Manufacturer of the Year Awards honoring the individuals and companies that bring uncompromising excellence to Alabama manufacturing.
Since 2000, the Alabama Manufacturer of the Year Awards program has grown into a prestigious annual celebration attended by Alabama dignitaries and manufacturing leaders.
These annual awards recognize the state's top manufacturers for their accomplishments. By applying for the award, manufacturers convey their story of financial growth, manufacturing leadership, market leadership, leadership development, and workforce enhancement. Awards are presented in three categories based on employee size and revenues. In addition, The Emerging Manufacturer of the Year Award may be presented to one company that has been in operation for five or fewer years and has demonstrated superior performance. Two non-competitive awards, which may also presented – the Bob Riley Building a Better Alabama Award and the Sustainability in Manufacturing Leadership Award.
You too can be part of this annual celebration of manufacturing excellence. Apply for the prestigious award to:
- Share your story.
- Recognize the hard work and dedication of your employees.
- Promote your significant accomplishments.
- Highlight corporate citizenship.
- Join the ranks of other notable manufacturers.
- Receive well-deserved news coverage, and
- Help increase public awareness about the strength and economic significance of Alabama's manufacturing community.
2015 Alabama MOTY Awards Timeline:
- Nomination Deadline 12/19/2014
- Application Deadline 1/22/2015
- Awards Luncheon 2/19/2015